Limited Run Games announced today that it will publish physical versions of Boss Key Productions’ upcoming FPS Lawbreakers for PlayStation 4 and PC. In addition to the August 4th release, pre-orders for the PC collector’s edition are available today until July 7.
— Limited Run Games (@LimitedRunGames) June 30, 2017
Formerly known under the code name “Project Bluestreak”- LawBreakers is a new team-based FPS title that’s all about getting off the ground and competing in gravity-defying combat. The game employs different team mechanics in its gameplay, which means you’ll have to work together in order to dominate.
Lawbreakers will have a collector’s edition, which retails at $69.99. This includes the following:
- [Digital] Deadzo Deluxe Edition – the core LawBreakers game plus exclusive weapon and character skins – a $39.99 value (redeemable on Steam)
- [Physical] Abaddon’s Journal – a journal ripped from the LawBreakers game world, featuring 50+ pages containing original fiction, art, and blank, functional, journal pages – a $19.99 value (final design may vary from mockup)
- [Physical] Two LawBreakers ultra premium character card packs featuring thick card stock and foil – one pack for each faction (LAW and BREAKERS) – a $9.99 value
- [Physical] Exclusive vinyl LawBreakers sticker set plus a Deadzo sticker and postcard – a $4.99 value
- [Physical] Premium individually numbered box issued by order of purchase. The box is 7.75″ x 9.5″ x 1.75″ – the same box dimensions as many classic PC games from the 80s and 90s. The box design features embossing and will be printed with a beautiful metallic silver ink.
While only the PC collector’s edition is available for pre-order until July 7, the PlayStation 4 edition of the game will be available on August 4 for $39.99, with 5,000 copies available. A limited number of PS4 collector’s editions will be available at that time.
Lawbreakers will be available on August 8 for PlayStation 4 and PC. Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.