EA and Visceral have revealed what is essentially Battlefield: Hardline’s season pass called Battlefield Hardline Premium.
Through the game’s official site, it has been revealed that users can get four expansion packs, exclusive features, and premium perks for $50.
Those who pay for Battlefield: Hardline Premium will gain access to the following expansion DLCs, features, and perks like early access to DLC and double-XP.
• Four super features:
– Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
– Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
– Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
– Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
• Four digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:
– Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
– Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
– Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
– Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
• Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
• 12 Gold Battlepacks
• New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
• Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
• Priority position in server queues