After a week full of high profile launches, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare still managed to maintain a top spot on the UK charts.
Following Advanced Warfare was Assassin’s Creed: Unity, which when counted jointly with Assassin’s Creed: Rogue, which debuted at number 6 on the charts, outsold Call of Duty. Behind Unity was the Master Chief Collection, followed by FIFA 15 and Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
The full top ten reads as follows:
1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
2. Assassin’s Creed: Unity
3. Halo: The Master Chief Collection
4. FIFA 15
5. Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
6. Assassin’s Creed Rogue
7. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
8. Pro Evolution Soccer 2015
9. World of Warcraft; Warlords of Draenor