Activision has revealed the minimum PC requirements for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
The specs were revealed through the game’s Steam page. Here’s what you need to run Advanced Warfare on your PC:
• OS: OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
• Processor: Intel® CoreTM i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD PhenomTM II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz or better
• Memory: 6 GB RAM
• Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
• DirectX: Version 11
• Network: Broadband Internet connection
• Hard Drive: 55 GB available space
• Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
If you can’t run the game on your PC, Activision recently revealed that Advanced Warfare would support cross-buy on consoles, meaning you can buy the game on one generation of consoles and get it for the correlating system. Although, if you were planning on getting the game for the Wii U, Sledgehammer confirmed the game wouldn’t be coming to Nintendo’s system.
For more on Advanced Warfare, check out our latest preview.