Warner Bros. has given a heads-up on their DLC pricings for the newest installment in the Arkham series. Batman: Arkham Origins already has five DLC packs planned, which can be bought in a season package, priced at $ 19,99 at game launch:
Players who purchase or pre-order the pass will gain access to the following content:
· Gotham by Gaslight Batman™ Skin and Brightest Day Batman™ Skin
· New Millennium Skins Pack
· Infinite Earths Skins Pack
· Arkham Origins Initiation: Play as Bruce Wayne before he became Batman™, and face his final test to prove himself worthy to his greatest teacher, Kirigi.
· An all-new story campaign
Batman: Arkham Origins is planned as a prequel to the events of Arkham Asylum and Arkham City in which the player gets to play a young Bruce Wayne who has only recently taken up the mantle of the Caped Crusader. It is being developed for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC. A handheld version, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, is planned for Vita and 3DS. Batman: Arkham Origins is scheduled for release Fall 2013.
Tom has been gaming ever since he could walk. As soon as he got his hands on an NES, his childhood revolved around the adventures of Mario and Link. Later on, he switched to Playstation, but eventually became a PC fanboy, and to this day it still remains his platform of choice. Tom studies law at Ghent University, Belgium and next to video games, his hobbies are a variety of martial arts, playing rugby and once in a while he also does a CrossFit workout.