2K Games has detailed the collectors edition for their new WWE 2K15 series. The edition will feature a whole ton of Hulk Hogan, something that can be either a positive or a negative dependent on your view of the Hulkster.
Of course, this is no where near the first WWE game, but it is only the second time 2K Games has their hands on publishing the game. More specifically, this is the first full year with the product.
As for details regarding the Hulkamania edition of WWE 2K15, the most unique thing it will feature is a piece of ring canvas from Hulk Hogan’s Monday Night Raw appearance back on March 10, 2014. This was the Raw appearance where he formally announced the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at Wrestlemania XXX.
The full list of goodies included in the Hulkamania Edition are:
- Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Hulk Hogan;
- Exclusive Funko “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan vinyl figure;
- Exclusive piece of authentic ring canvas from Hulk Hogan’s Monday Night Raw appearance on March 10, 2014 in Memphis, Tenn.;
- Two pre-order, launch exclusive playable characters: Hulk Hogan and “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan;
- Access to WWE 2K15 global pre-order offer: Sting playable characters pack.
“With an illustrious and storied career, a name forever etched in the WWE Hall of Fame and a persona immortalized by fans around the world, Hulk Hogan remains one of the most recognizable and memorable competitors in WWE history,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. “Hogan truly deserves a ‘HULKAMANIA’ Edition of WWE 2K15, and this comprehensive offering is a must-have for any WWE fan.”
The Hulkamania Edition of WWE 2K15 will be available exclusively on the Xbox One and PS4, with no price point being announced just yet. WWE 2K15 will release on October 28th for the Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, and Xbox One.
Avid video game lover who enjoys Tennessee Vol athletics more than one man should. I also listen to hip-hop whenever possible. I'm an odd fellow. Currently attending the great University of Tennessee. Avi by @DiceSMS