Welcome back to Games for the Masses, where you pay less to play more! This week is a good week for the proletariat, so lets’s just get started by mentioning the big deal of the week: Max Payne 3. Do you like booze? Do you like grizzly murder? Do you like bullet time? Of course you do. You can have it all for less than 8 bucks!
The other big deals of the week below.
- If you’ve ever wanted to give EVE Online a shot, you can get a bit of a head start with the Amarr Explorer Starter pack. 4 bucks gets you in the door. Hit up Brave Newbies, Inc. and you’ll be all set!
- You can get all of the Space-RPG you can handle with the Mass Effect Collection. 10 bucks and you can be the biggest hero in the galaxy.
- Don’t feel like space is your thing? Yearning to head back to the Middle Ages? Chivalry: Medieval Warfare will scratch that itch for you for less than 10 bucks.
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is up on sale. Neither Glorious Leader nor GftM HQ have played this one, but it’s had loads of critical acclaim. For less than $8 bucks you might want to give it a shot.
- PS3 owners can live the life of the Oppressor? Now you, too, can grind the proletarian masses beneath your heel in Batman: Arkham City.
- It wouldn’t be right to have GftM less than a week before Halloween if we didn’t mention The Walking Dead. You’ve heard about it. You know how good it is. Just go play it.
- There’s a new Humble Weekly Sale, focusing on Cipher Prime. Not sure if you will like their games? Give Auditorium a shot and you’ll know the answer.
Those were the best deals of the week that we could find. Think we missed a big deal? Let us know by leaving a comment below! Game on, Comrades!
Addie grew up near Detroit. After studying Cell Biology at the University of Michigan and spending a year looking into microscopes, Addie decided to volunteer--playing video games. hobbies run from gaming to music (voice, bass, guitar) to rugby. Addie is a strong supporter of indie and low-cost gaming, an area she thinks is underserved by the media.