You probably saw our Watch Dogs blowout (I’m fuzzy how you could possibly miss it!) but today we’ve got a bit more information about the Season Pass that’ll be offered with the game. Watch Dogs already has near 100 hours of content, but for those who can’t get enough, Ubisoft has a few more tricks up their sleeve including some single-player content, a new Digital Trip mode (the giant spider mech mode? That’s another example of a digital trip), and some various and sundry other goodies to keep you busy. We’ve got a video to show off some of these items above, but let’s dig into the details of this $19.99 Season Pass:
- All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
- Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip game mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind-bending alternate game universe.
- Exclusive Untouchables Pack – Pay homage to the classic Chicago mobster film with a M1 SMG weapon and a 1920s mobster outfit. In North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available through Season Pass.
- More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
- Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
- Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
Watch Dogs is heading our way on May 27th for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC, with Wii U coming some time in the fall of this year. Check out our interview with Thomas Geffroyd on hacking in the game, Kevin Shortt on the story, and our hands-on preview with Phillippe Baude on the second screen experience that’ll be offered with the game for free. We also have a commented multiplayer video to show off. Oh yea…you might also check out our 3200 word preview. Yea, I guess I’m kinda excited about Watch Dogs.