Tropico 4: Modern Times, the expansion pack for the popular strategic simulation game Tropico 4, is now available for download on both PC and Xbox 360. Although the expansion pack requires the original game to play, it promises to offer players a completely different experience. The island world of Tropico is transported to the modern era, allowing players to cope with problems such as the global financial crisis, space exploration, and internet freedom. To do this, Tropico 4: Modern Times adds a new campaign story and plenty of fresh content including modern building and edicts.
- Make Tropico fit for the 21st century: Evolve the island from the Cold War era to modern times and even into the future
- 30 new buildings become available as time progresses, including condos, skyscrapers, organic ranches and biofarms. Replace obsolete buildings with these modern and inspiring designs.
- Upgrade old buildings to new variants – modernized apartment buildings, banks, museums and much more
- 10 new edicts allow even more control over your citizens’ lives. Block or limit citizens’ Internet use, create a police state or be a “good guy” and launch the Festival of Love edict.
- New single player campaign comprised of 12 comprehensive scenario missions. Protect Tropico from unseen and sinister forces
PC players have been lucky enough to have access to the expansion pack via digital download since last week, but it didn’t show up on XBLA until today. Regardless of your preferred platform, Tropico 4: Modern Times should provide an entirely new set of gameplay possibilities to fans of the series.