Jackbox Games has released the most recent iteration of the Jackbox Party Pack today on Nintendo Switch. Players will now be able to take the party experience on the go as they duke it out on five unique games located within the package.
Included within Jackbox Party Pack 3 are:
- Quiplash 2: A bigger, better version of the original, with more say-anything prompts and a new final round, The Last Lash. Users can also write their own custom prompts, making it infinitely replayable.
- Trivia Murder Party: Up to eight contestants test their knowledge while being held captive by a hilariously unstable serial killer.
- Guesspionage: A game of percentages that asks up to eight players to guess the public’s answers to thought-provoking questions.
- Tee K.O.: A game that combines your artistic side with witty wordplay by turning drawings and slogans from up to eight players into hysterical T-shirts. And if you like a design, you can even buy it on a real shirt!
- Fakin’ It: A deduction game that tasks up to six players with secret, ridiculous instructions, with the exception of one clueless player who must lie and cheat to avoid being discovered as “The Faker.”
The game features audience options for up to 10,000 members to tag along, and will also feature family-friendly filtering options for Guesspionage, Fakin’ It, and Quiplash 2 to manage kid-unfriendly content in those games. While you can play the game on handheld or docked mode, the Nintendo Switch must be connected to the internet in order to play. The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is available today on Nintendo Switch for $24.99. Stay tuned for more news on Gaming Trend.