The Coalition has announced some fixes that fans can expect from Gears of War: Ultimate Edition when it comes out later this year.
The studio wrote a blog post on the Gears of War website that detailed what changes it will be working in to improve the game before launch. The Coalition says that many of these fixes came from feedback the studio received after the remaster’s beta that took place last month.
The list of fixes and tweaks reads as follows:
– Multiple fixes and tuning for the Gnasher Shotgun
– Multiple fixes for Frag Grenades, Boomshot, and Torque Bow
– Tuning for footstep audio and other sounds around a player
– King of the Hill improvements, including ability for The Coalition to adjust more settings for competitive play
– Removed active down from Active Reloaded Longshot sniper rifle and added/tuned active bonus for sniper bloom/aim
– Bug fixes and tuning for skill-based matchmaking
– Tuned red/blue colours for team shaders (Locust/COG)
– Improved look of blood and gore in gameplay
– Improved game performance to reduce screen tearing
– Bug fixes and tuning for Controller Sensitivity Settings
– Various bug fixes on maps, weapons, matchmaking, audio, and controls
After many leaks, Microsoft announced Gears of War: Ultimate Edition at its E3 press conference last month. The remaster will come to Xbox One and PC on August 25th.