Today, Capcom has revealed a new trailer showing never-before-seen story elements including key plot points as heroes from both universes team up to stop Ultron Sigma from infecting all biological life.
Recently, four new character have been revealed for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite: Jedah, Dormammu, Firebrand, and Ghost Rider. Gameplay and details on these characters will be available at Gamescon next week, bringing the final launch roster to 30.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will have the following modes and features at launch:
- Story – Heroes from both sides work together to stop Ultron Sigma
- Arcade – Classic Marvel vs Capcom action as you battle each foe until you reach the final boss.
- Mission – Players can do tutorial missions, or player specific challenges.
- Training – Hone your skills with the character of your choice.
- Vs. Player 2 – Fight a friend locally
- Vs. CPU – Fight a friend locally, if your friend was actually a computer.
- Collection – View various unlockable items, including scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.
- Ranked Match – Battle players in hyped up matches that will increase (or decrease) your rank.
- Casual Match – Fight players without affecting your rank.
- Beginners League – Special league for players below rank 14.
- Lobby – Search for or create a lobby with up to 8 players fighting simultaneous battles
- Rankings – View players’ global rankings
- Replay Settings – View replays and change replay settings
Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite will be released on September 19th, 2017 for North America and Europe.