Limited Run Games announced that it will release its physical PlayStation versions of Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap and LawBreakers this Friday. The games will come in standard and collector’s editions, with two batches sold at 10 AM and 6 PM EST August 4.
While the standard edition of both games will be limited to 5,000 copies apiece, the collector’s edition for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap will be limited to 3,000 copies. The package includes:
- Region free Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap physical disc for the PlayStation 4 featuring reversible cover art and a 24-page manual.
- An 18 x 24 inch folded full-color poster.
- A two-disc soundtrack featuring 89 tracks.
- A pack of ten trading cards featuring art and characters from the game.
- A shrink-wrapped outer box featuring a throwback design based on the game’s Sega Master System roots.
The LawBreakers collector’s edition, on the other hand, will be limited to 2,500 copies, and will include content from the previous PC collector’s edition, which ended preorders last month:
- [Physical] LawBreakers physical game for PlayStation 4 – a $39.99 value
- [Digital] LawBreakers digital game code for PlayStation 4 delivered via email – a $29.99 value
- [Physical] Abaddon’s Journal – a journal ripped from the LawBreakers game world, featuring 50+ pages containing original fiction, art, and blank, functional, journal pages – a $19.99 value (final design may vary from mockup)
- [Physical] Two LawBreakers ultra premium character card packs featuring thick card stock and foil – one pack for each faction (LAW and BREAKERS) – a $9.99 value
- [Physical] Exclusive vinyl LawBreakers sticker set plus a Deadzo sticker and postcard – a $4.99 value
- [Physical] Premium individually numbered box issued by order of purchase. The box is 7.75″ x 9.5″ x 1.75″. The box design features embossing and will be printed with a beautiful metallic silver ink.
The first half of stock will go live at 10 AM EST, with the second half going live at 6 PM EST on Limited Run Games’ website. Check out Noah’s review of Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap here, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.