Today, Deep Silver and Dambuster Studios announced that it has released a new Xbox One X update for the first-person shooter Homefront: The Revolution. The game is also currently on sale through Deals with Gold and has a four hour trial for those who want to take the game for a spin.
Deep Silver and Dambuster Studios today confirmed the details of the Homefront: The Revolution Xbox One X Enhanced Update. Xbox One X users will benefit from improved visuals and performance when playing Homefront: The Revolution. The update includes the following:
- The game is rendered in 3200 x 1800 which is a four times increase over the standard Xbox One version. This resolution will provide superior image quality on 4k TVs and a crisper, super-sampled image on 1080p TVs.
- All HUD and UI elements are rendered in native 4K for the highest quality image.
- The Time Splitters 2 arcade machine content is now rendered in native 4K.
- The game takes advantage of Xbox One X’s increased memory which will support more high quality textures on screen at any given time.
- Frame rate performance is further improved.
- HDR support has been added to both the Xbox One X and Xbox One S hardware.
Check out Jay’s review of Homefront: The Revolution here, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.