If you’ve been waiting for a Pathfinder adventure on the digital platform Roll20, Paizo has some great news: The company has announced that it has released Pathfinder: War for the Crown today, which will eventually include the War for the Crown Player’s Guide as a future patch.
Tensions rise. An emperor falls. Your party is the only thing standing between the heir to Taldor and an assassin’s blade – and a looming civil war. Unique creatures, political movers-and-shakers, underhanded dealings, and a lush city await!
Paizo Inc. and Roll20® celebrate their new partnership by diving into the Pathfinder ® : War for the Crown adventure path. Each installment is fully converted in-house, making it simple for anyone to run and play with minimal setup. Included in this Roll20 conversion:
- Crownfall, a Pathfinder adventure for 1st-level characters, by Thurston Hillman, converted in its entirety for the Roll20 platform.
- More than 40 NPCs & creatures, each with complete character sheets, one-click actions, and associated tokens.
- 11 ready-to-play pregen characters from each class of the Core Rulebook.
- 4 battle ready maps set with dynamic lighting, pre-placed NPCs, and support for advanced fog of war.
- 2 overland maps of the city of Oppara and the regions of Taldor.
- Rollable tables for random encounters and rumors.
- Integrates with the Official Pathfinder Character Sheet as well as the Pathfinder SRD.
Stay tuned for more Tabletop gaming news here on Gaming Trend.