Today, Psyonix announced that it will release the Salty Shores update to Rocket League on May 29 for all currently available platforms. The update will include a new beach-themed Arena, a summer in-game event, and other changes to get players ready for Competitive Season 8.
The Salty Shores Update will include:
- A new beach-themed Arena named Salty Shores
- The Beach Blast summer in-game event that will begin on June 11
- The end of Competitive Season 7 and the start of Competitive Season 8
- Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 playlist in-game
- A new import Battle-Car, Twinzer, available as a limited-drop inside the new Impact Crate
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on gaming Trend.