“The King” is about to return in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour.
World Tour will see some noticeable additions to the classic first-person shooter title, including:
- A new episode containing eight levels created by the original designers of Duke Nukem 3D — Allen Blum III, and Richard “Levelord” Gray
- New music composed by Lee Jackson, the original author of Duke Nukem’s iconic theme “Grabbag” and a sound designer on the original Duke Nukem 3D
- New one-liners from Jon St. John, the original voice of Duke Nukem
- An in-game, behind-the-scenes developer commentary from the Duke Nukem 3D team
- The ability to toggle, in real time, “True3D Rendering”, which renders the graphics at high fidelity and improves the frame rate, or play with the original 1996 graphics engine
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour is set to launch on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on Oct. 11, 2016 for $19.99. The announcement comes on the heels of a cryptic countdown spotted by a user on NeoGaf yesterday.
Are you a Duke Nukem 3D veteran? Or will this be your first time with the series? Let us know in the comments below!