Square-Enix has announced Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn’s first expansion called Heavensward.
Heavensward will bring new areas, a new player race, an increased level cap, and much more. A full list of new things the expansion will contain reads as follows:
• Level cap raise from 50 to 60 across all jobs and professions.
• Massive new areas.
• A new player race with both male and female characters.
• Multiple new jobs.
• New Primals, one of which will be completely unique to FFXIV.
• Many new dungeons — more than 3 or 4.
• High-end raids
• Airships, Airship, Airships — Free Companies can band together and build their own airships.
• New gear and recipes.
You can check out the expansion’s teaser above.
Square recently revealed that it would be releasing a Game of the Year edition of Final Fantasy XIV on November 14th.
For more on A Realm Reborn, check out Gaming Trend’s review.