Epic has confirmed the eight games that it will be featuring at its booth at GDC next month.
The games were revealed during a stream on Epic’s Twitch channel, all of which beat out nearly 100 other competitors. Each game was developed utilizing Unreal Engine 4.
- The Flame in the Flood by The Molasses Flood
- ADR1FT by Three One Zero
- AIPD by Blazing Badger
- Into the Stars by Fugitive Games
- Nelo by Magic and Mirrors
- G. U. by DSK Green Ice Games
- Red Goddess by Yanim Studio
- Space Dust Racers by Space Dust Studios
- Project HIT by Barunson E&A
GDC will take place from March 2nd to March 6th. Along with Epic’s showing, other events planned at GDC include a panel discussing the characters of Danganronpa, and a potential reveal of the final design of the Steam controller.