The Binding of Isaac is getting some more content! Some more horrible, twisted content. Just look at that lead-in image. Blood everywhere in the cavern where a screaming blood-soaked infant and a fly-belching monster face off against your perpetually crying, mutated character. And that’s not even what’s been added in! That’s already in-game! For those of you unfamiliar with this $5 action-roguelike from half of the Super Meat Boy team, I’ll mention the Binding of Isaac Review from the past. And for those of you curious just what’s been added to this year’s most disturbing title or who just want to see the trailer, click on!
This update is pretty substantial. Here’s what we’re looking at, straight from the update notes.
- Added chapter 5 (unlocked after 10 mom kills)
- Added 3+ new bosses
- Added 4 new enemies
- Added 20+ new items
- Added one new unlockable character (Eve)
- Added one new “FINAL” ending.
- Added 6+ new achievements
- Added 2 new music tracks by Danny B
- Added updated collection viewer
- Added 4 new tarot cards ( finishing the major arcana )
Lots of new stuff! And if that hasn’t sold you – or at least convinced you to play the game anew post-patch – well, there’s also this trailer. Enjoy!