Today, GameMill Entertainment announced that it has released its racing game Nickelodeon Kart Racers on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The game features characters from series like Spongebob Squarepants and Rugrats, and features local multiplayer options across 24 different tracks.
“Launch day is finally here,” said Mark Meadows, Partner of GameMill Entertainment. “The characters featured in Nickelodeon Kart Racers are timeless and it’s been a pleasure uniting them in a brand new universe for all generations to enjoy. It is our hope that this game will bring people together for shared fun and competition!”
- Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic Nickelodeon animated series: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats and MORE!!!
- Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle’s house, Arnold’s school and more!
- Awesome Co-Op and Local Multi-Player for non-stop action the entire family will love!
- Customizable Karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
- Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for TONS of FUN!
- Slime overload will have you turning you Karts into jet-ski racers!
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.