- RATING: T - Teen
- DEVELOPER(S): BlueGiant Interactive
- PUBLISHER: BlueGiant Interactive
- RELEASE DATE: Sep 14, 2012
War has erupted on the lonely planet of Ishtonia IV. Humans and a sentient, mechanical alien race known as the Zali – former collaborators in the mining and processing of the rare compound, Lohum – now see each other as threats to their continued existence on this planet.
The mysterious Zali move as one while the Humans find themselves fractured in the face of adversity. A group of Rebels led by an enigmatic leader, Aeryn Ozarr, fights against their governing body known as the Command; and it’s this body that finds that it is fighting on two fronts and slowly losing the ability to hold either.
Enter Oliver Petrovich, the son of the Command’s Overseer and reluctant participant in a game long set. He wasn’t bred for war but his father insists that he, like all his fore-fathers, ‘has it in him’. Trying to cope with the mounting pressure of being in command and still trying to understand his part in the war, Oliver will soon find that the Ishtonian Wars will bring out more than just the soldier in him.
Tryst is an RTS set during the turn of a new century – 2900 AD. Tryst achieves its quick, action based gameplay through a clever system of upgrades, unique to our two distinct races. Here are some of the features we bring to the table –
1. Unique Character Abilities and Upgrades – Almost all our battle units come with special abilities of their own. Its upto the player to choose what they want and how they want to match the powers of one with that of another.
2. Multiplayer – Up to 8 player free for all maps that always promise to keep people reinventing new strategies to outdo their opponents.
3. Environmental Hazards – Maps are filled with dangers that can both hinder a player or help him set up the perfect ambush against an enemy.
4. Keep on Going – You don’t have to worry about players who go offline or have to leave in the middle of a game. They’ll be replaced with competent AI immediately.
5. Unigine Graphics Engine – Visuals powered by the UNIGINE engine.