Sherlock Holmes will return to consoles for the first time since Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper in Atlus' ambitious Holmes project. New gameplay footage was released today to get …Continue reading →
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
- RATING: M - Mature
- DEVELOPER(S): Frogwares
- PUBLISHER: Atlus
- RELEASE DATE: Sep 1, 2012
Scrutinized by Scotland Yard, doubted by his stalwart companion Dr. John Watson, and behaving more erratically than ever, Sherlock Holmes is in what might be his darkest hour yet. His recent triumph in the case of a missing set of priceless jewels has turned to disaster; the necklace's owner accuses Holmes of returning a forgery to him, and there seems to be no evidence at the ready to clear his name. Has Sherlock Holmes become a criminal? If he is indeed a thief, what else is he capable of? As the questions and suspicions mount, will salvation be found or will there be nothing to stop the famous detective's seeming descent into darkness...
- THE FIRST SHERLOCK HOLMES GAME BUILT FOR HD SYSTEMS
- The Testament of Sherlock Holmes leverages the advanced visual technology of an allnew game engine, one developed to provide players unprecedented depth and nuance in their examination and analysis of crime scenes, critical clues, and persons of interest.
- CAN YOU SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF HOLMES' DARKEST HOUR YET?
- Explore every inch of elaborately conceived set pieces. Examine crime scenes, collect clues and evidence, pursue leads, question witnesses and suspects, and ultimately do what Sherlock Holmes does best: deduce!
- TACKLE AN OPEN INVESTIGATION AS BOTH HOLMES AND WATSON
- As both Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, players are faced with an open investigation. Keen observation skills and sound logic are the key to success. Which leads should be followed? Which witnesses interviewed? Which clues examined? You decide!