Next Thursday, November 21st, Nintendo is hosting a launch celebration at their Nintendo World store in Rockefellar Plaza in New York celebrating the release of Super Mario 3D World , …Continue reading →
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- RATING: T - Teen
- DEVELOPER(S): Nintendo
- PUBLISHER: Nintendo of America
- RELEASE DATE: Nov 11, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is a new game with a new storyline set in world of the Super NES classic The Legend of Zelda: A Link... more →
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is a new game with a new storyline set in world of the Super NES classic The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- A daring adventure awaits Link in Hyrule, where he can use his new ability to become a “drawing” and move along walls of dungeons. This opens up ways to explore and puzzle elements that give Link access to locations he could not otherwise reach.
- The game brings this top-down, 2D world to life with elevation and depth made possible by the Nintendo 3DS system’s stunning 3D visuals that reinvent classic Zelda game play at a constant 60 frames per second.
- Using the touch screen, touch and drag the item from the items window and switch the item assigned to the X and/or Y buttons.