You might recall The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing from our Gaming Trend Summer of Giveaways we did a few weeks ago. Well, it's time to pick it back up …Continue reading →
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
- RATING: T - Teen
- DEVELOPER(S): Neocore Games
- PUBLISHER: Neocore Games
- RELEASE DATE: May 22, 2013
Put on your wide-brimmed hat, grab your weapons and embark on an incredible adventure in the gothic-noir world of Borgovia, where mad science threatens the fragile peace between monster and mortal. Be Van Helsing, monster-hunter extraordinaire and save the day with your charming and beautiful companion, Lady Katarina (who happens to be a ghost, by the way). Explore the savage wilderness in the mountains and the soot-stained brick districts of a grim metropolis twisted by weird science, and don’t forget: you might never know who the real monsters are!
- Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe filled with monsters, magic and weird science.
- Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
- Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
- Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower.
- Customize your character through a detailed level-up system where you decide which skills and abilities you’ll need for the hunt.
- Modify your skills on the spot with a unique power-up system.
- Learn the secrets of mystical alchemy and forge powerful items.
- Build and develop your hideout and place traps to defend it from waves of terrible monsters.
- Gather the members of the Resistance and decorate the hunter’s lair with valuable trophies.
- Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing a co-operative multiplayer monster hunt up to four players.