Volition has announced what's next for the Saints Row series at PAX Prime today. The next iteration of Saints Row is an expansion of Saints Row IV called Saints Row: …Continue reading →
Saints Row IV
- RATING: M - Mature
- DEVELOPER(S): Volition Inc.
- PUBLISHER: Deep Silver
- RELEASE DATE: Aug 20, 2013
Following their involvement in , the Saints were once again thrust into the lime light: only this time they weren’t viewed as dangerous criminals; they were heralded as patriots. Riding their wave of popularity, The Leader of the Saints decided to run for the highest office…and won. Now the President of the United States, the boss has gone from the crack house, to the penthouse, to the White House.
- The American (Fever) Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a story that spans countries, space, and time. Saints Row IV is to Saints Row: The Third what Saints Row: The Third is to Do The Right Thing. You’re not ready.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are some of the most mundane powers you will wield in your quest to stop an alien menace hell-bent on destroying the Earth.
- Alien Toys of Destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons… FOR SCIENCE!
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customized your character. You’ve customized your clothes. Now you can complete the look with our all new weapon customization system. Turn traditional weapons into exotic conversation pieces!
- Dynamic Duo– Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.