Insomniac gave us a hint at their Christmas gift to us: A new Ratchet &Clank game! Given the puzzlingly innocent subtitle "Into the Nexus," this entry looks to bring the …Continue reading →
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- RATING: RP - Rating Pending
- DEVELOPER(S): Insomniac Games
- PUBLISHER: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
- RELEASE DATE: Nov 19, 2013
Ratchet and Clank are back. PlayStation’s beloved duo returns with an original single-player adventure, an epilogue to the acclaimed Ratchet and Clank Future Series (Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction™, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time™, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty™) that will remind fans why they fell in love with the Ratchet universe. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus is a story-driven adventure with humor and heart, featuring outrageously upgraded weapons, planet hopping and brand new worlds begging to be explored. Ratchet’s personal story arc is once again front and center, as Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus marks a true return to form for the celebrated series by developer Insomniac Games.
After one of the most infamous manhunts in galactic history results in the capture of Vendra and Neftin Prog, Ratchet and Clank offer to escort the dangerous criminals to the Vartax Detention Center. After a daring orbital jailbreak at the forgotten edge of the galaxy, Ratchet and Clank find themselves lost in an abandoned sector. There, in deepest space, they uncover an inter-dimensional event that threatens the universe—and forces Ratchet to decide what’s really important.
- A classic Ratchet & Clank experience with irreverent humor, an epic story-driven adventure and platforming gameplay make a triumphant return in Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, a galactic epilogue to fan-favorites Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time.
- Brave the untold dangers of dark space with legendary heroes Captain Qwark, Talwyn, Cronk, and Zephyr, and solve mind-bending gravity puzzles with all-new Clank gameplay.
- Traverse through the zero-gravity of space and explore a mysterious sector filled with new planets, hidden dangers, and dark secrets. Traverse once-impassible areas with the new Grav Tether Gadget.
- Wield a big arsenal of over-the-top weapons, including:
- Vortex Grenade: Release a black hole vortex to trap and expose enemies
- Winterizer: Neutralize enemies by transforming them into harmless snowmen
- Nightmare Box: Unleash a terror from your enemies’ worst nightmares