If I asked you to name a Nintendo franchise, Mario is probably one of the first names you'd think of. Nintendo knows this, and that's why they focused on two …Continue reading →
New Super Mario Bros. 2
- RATING: E - Everyone
- DEVELOPER(S): Nintendo
- PUBLISHER: Nintendo of America
- RELEASE DATE: Jul 28, 2012
Bowser has once again kidnapped Princess Peach, but this time, Mario has another objective. The Mushroom Kingdom is bursting with more gold coins than before. Each level is littered with gold as coins rain down from overhead pipes, trails of coins are left behind special gold enemies and gold pipes transport Mario into coin-filled caverns. It’s up to players to collect as many coins as possible throughout this all-new side-scrolling adventure. The game also features new and returning abilities, all-new challenges, and a 2-player cooperative mode*. Can you collect 1 million coins? *Cooperative mode requires two systems and two games. Each sold separately.
- Run, jump, bounce, and power-up through side-scrolling worlds while defeating new enemies, discovering new secrets, and collecting more coins than ever before.
- Every level is filled with golden opportunities – gold rings that turn enemies into valuable gold versions, gold pipes that transport the player to treasure-filled caverns, and blocks that explode into absurd coin fountains.
- All-new Gold Mario can shoot gold fireballs, turning enemies and entire sets of blocks into coins!
- Coin Rush Mode allows players to collect as many coins as possible across three levels and challenge friends via StreetPass.
- The entire game can be played cooperatively with two players using local wireless*.
- The game includes the return of Raccoon Mario, giving Mario the ability to fly and access hidden areas.
- Created specifically as a pick-up-and-play experience that can be instantly enjoyed by players of all skill levels on the Nintendo 3DS system.
- For the first time, players will also be able to purchase and download the entire game digitally through the Nintendo eShop. A packaged version will also be available.