EA has announced through press release that Need for Speed Most Wanted receives three DLC packs today: 1. Need for Speed Most Wanted Terminal Velocity This DLC opens up a …Continue reading →
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012)
- RATING: T - Teen
- DEVELOPER(S): Criterion Games
- PUBLISHER: Electronic Arts
- RELEASE DATE: Oct 30, 2012
To be Most Wanted, you'll need to outrun the cops, outdrive friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, you'll need to make split second decisions and use the open world to your advantage. Find jack spots in the open world and discover new vehicles to keep you one step ahead. In true Criterion Games fashion, your friends are at the heart of your experience. In an open world with no menus or lobbies, you'll be able to instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a variety of seamless multiplayer playlists. Your friends and rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. In this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
- Voice Activated Easy Drive Menu - Never take your hands off the wheel with Kinect voice activated easy drive menus. Customise your car, select races, seamlessly switch to another car and much more without ever leaving the action.
- Mod on the Fly - Stay one step ahead of your rivals in singleplayer and modify your car to adapt to any situation with intuitive voice commands.
KEY FEATURES - STANDARD EDITION
- Make Trouble - Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you're in for the ride of your life. In Most Wanted, you'll experience dream cars, the way you always wanted them. No tracks, no circuits, no simulation. It's about taking your ride to the limit and beyond, nailing perfect 200 mile-an-hour drifts, slamming your friends off the road, outsmarting the cops and getting away with it in style. Evade the cops using modifications like a Reinforced Chassis to smash through police roadblocks or Re-inflating Tires to nullify spikes strips. And make trouble for your friends by using Powershot Nitrous, to blast passed them and win a multiplayer Speed Test.
- Connected Open World - In Most Wanted freedom is everything. With the vast open world of at your disposal you'll need to race, chase and explore to earn you Speed Points and become Most Wanted. Whether you're in single player or multiplayer, everything in Most Wanted becomes a social leaderboard. Drive by any speed camera, race start, jack spot or jump to see who of your friends are the best or use Autolog recommends to beat them in ever challenge Autolog serves up.
- Leave Your Mark - Leave your mark in the connected open world. The next generation of Autolog displays your friends' record speeds, times, pursuits and jump distances everywhere in Fairhaven City. Hit the biggest air off a billboard jump and we'll even display your face on the billboard - a constant reminder to your friends of your ultimate supremacy.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer - Our online play is about intense competition, rank and vehicle modification. We're into team games, variety, persistent scoring and endless rewards. Pick a car, meet up with your friends and enjoy a nonstop Playlist of competitive events. Influence the Playlist by voting with your car. Fight for position on the start line or turn around to take out oncoming rivals at the finish. It's online driving, as you've never seen it.
- Find It, Drive It - Hate grinding through a set progression to drive the cars you love? Us too: that's why in Most Wanted nearly every car is available from the start. Seriously, find any car in the open world of Fairhaven, and it's yours to drive. Just drive up to it, hit the button to switch to it and it's yours. Each car comes with a ton of gameplay for you to play though. You're going to have to use your skill and the cars you find to earn Speed Points to challenge the Most Wanted drivers, take their cars and become Most Wanted.