We've got a dozen releases today, so if you are only seeing the top two titles, Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, you are missing some other sweet goodies. …Continue reading →
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- RATING: M - Mature
- DEVELOPER(S): PlatinumGames
- PUBLISHER: Konami
- RELEASE DATE: Feb 19, 2013
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory by focusing on delivering an all-new action experience unlike anything that has come before.. Combining world-class development teams at Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, MGR REVENGEANCE brings two of the world's most respected teams together with a common goal of providing players with a fresh synergetic experience that combines the best elements of pure action and epic storytelling, all within the expansive MG universe. The game introduces Raiden as the central character; a child soldier transformed into a half-man, half-machine cyborg ninja, equipped with a high-frequency katana blade and a soul fueled by revenge.
- The latest METAL GEAR console experience featuring an all-new style of frenetic action gameplay and central character, Raiden, a cyborg ninja who uses his High Frequency katana blade to cut through any thing that stands in his vengeful path!
- New game design, the birth of a new type of MG experience: Combining development powerhouses Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames together, MGR REVENGEANCE will offer a fast & fluid game style centered on katana-based combat within the METAL GEAR universe.
- Advanced technology: Produced by a hybrid team of renowned developers, the in-game technology promises to push the boundaries of graphics, style and lightning-speed action gameplay.
- ZanDatsu' cut mechanic: Within the game world, players will be able to take advantage of what has been created - "an all-encompassing cutting plane in real time". Cut anything, anytime, anywhere.
- Epic story in the vein of what MG is known and loved for: The game takes place after the events of METAL GEAR SOLID 4 where the world has fallen into chaos with cyborg crimes & terrorism running rampant in society. Delves into the continuing story of Raiden, a child-soldier turned cyborg ninja who's origins are connected to both METAL GEAR SOLID 2 and METAL GEAR SOLID 4.
We all thought Raiden's new look in Metal Gear Solid 4, right? And we all wished we could play a game involving Mecha-Raiden, right? Well, it's cool, because we finally …Continue reading →