Just looking at this list makes my wallet ache. There is a DELUGE of fantastic titles in this list, and this list is extensive! With a whopping 16 items including …Continue reading →
Mass Effect 3
- RATING: M - Mature
- DEVELOPER(S): Bioware
- PUBLISHER: Electronic Arts
- RELEASE DATE: Mar 6, 2012
Not everyone will survive. An ancient alien race, known only as “Reapers”, has launched an all-out invasion leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their wake. Earth has been taken, the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation, and you are the only one who can stop them. The price of failure is extinction. You are Commander Shepard, a character that you can forge in your own image. You determine how events will play out, which planets to explore, and whom to form alliances with as you rally a force to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all. How you wage this war is completely up to you: go into combat with guns blazing or use cover to plan a more tactical assault. Utilize your squad to full effect or take a lone wolf approach. Rain death from a distance or go toe – to-toe with enemies using devastating melee attacks. Mass Effect 3 will react to each decision you make as you play through a truly unique experience of your own creation.
- A rich, branching storyline: Experience a sci-fi epic with multiple endings determined by your choices and actions throughout the game.
- Massive in scope: Battle on many worlds across the galaxy as you unite the ultimate force to take back the Earth before it’s too late.
- Large-scale and intelligent enemies: Battle enormous enemies and take on a smarter type of foe that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat.
- Unlock a customizable arsenal: Tailor each weapon with devastating upgrades including scopes, grips, barrels and dozens of other unique attachments. Each weapon boasts its own powerful impact and visual flair.
- Unleash death from afar or go toe-to-toe: Customize your soldier and squad to engage the enemy on your terms. A huge variety of weapons, abilities and equipment allow you to combat the enemy in your preferred style of play.
- Fight the galactic war along with your friends in 4 player co-op multi-player missions. Choose from a variety of races and classes, and combine their spectacular weapons, powers and abilities against overwhelming odds. Your success will have a direct impact on the outcome of the single-player campaign.
Bioware released a Mass Effect Trilogy Official Trailer today, highlighting the best moments throughout the series in anticipation for the complete trilogy's release. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfHxklxMhA4[/youtube] Bioware and Electronic Arts have decided …Continue reading →
Many of us who regularly follow game industry news recognize Michael Pachter's name - he's an analyst for Wedbush Securities who, among other things, analyzes the performance of video game …Continue reading →