We gamers aren't exactly known for athleticism, but I'm pretty sure I could compete in this year's Olympics--- in video game form, that is. London 2012 is the official video …Continue reading →
- RATING: E - Everyone
- DEVELOPER(S): Sega
- PUBLISHER: Sega
- RELEASE DATE: Jun 26, 2012
Over 30 Olympic events have been authentically recreated in their official Olympic arenas with a host of new disciplines making their debut for London 2012. Keirin (Cycling) at the Velodrome, 10m... more →
- Over 30 Olympic events have been authentically recreated in their official Olympic arenas with a host of new disciplines making their debut for London 2012.
- Keirin (Cycling) at the Velodrome, 10m Synchronized Platform (Diving) at the Aquatics Centre and Trampoline at North Greenwich Arena are just some of the new events in which you can compete for that coveted gold medal.
- In another first for this iteration of the video game, London 2012 will take the world’s biggest sporting event online in the form of global leaderboards.
- The leaderboards will track personal medals gained while playing online, with each personal medal won added to that nation’s medal table.
- London 2012 will contain a number of game modes including single player Olympic Games mode, online and offline multiplayer and party play.