South By Southwest (or SXSW as it's commonly known) is a huge festival, converging many different forms of media and entertainment. Music, film, and technology coalesce into one giant fun-fest, …Continue reading →
LEGO City Undercover
- RATING: E10+ - Everyone 10+
- DEVELOPER(S): TT Fusion
- PUBLISHER: Nintendo of America
- RELEASE DATE: Mar 18, 2013
LEGO® City comes to life on Wii U™!
The popular LEGO City vehicles and play sets come to life for the first time in the vast, open world of the LEGO® City Undercovergame. As police officer Chase McCain, you are armed with clever disguises, special abilities and the ultimate crime-fighting tool: the Wii U GamePad controller. With its indispensable map, communicator and high-tech scanning device, the Wii U GamePad is just what you need to crack the case. Run, drive and even fly through the city to put a stop to the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave once and for all.
- Experience LEGO City like never before. Encounter familiar play sets come to life as you explore the vast city, looking for clues to bring Rex Fury to justice.
- Go undercover with a variety of disguises, including a firefighter, a construction worker and even a robber, and use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and access new areas of the city.
- The GamePad is woven seamlessly into the game-play experience. Use it to scan for hidden clues and criminals, receive mission updates and place waypoints on an overhead city map that displays their position in real time.
- There are more than 100 vehicles to collect and use to explore the city, including sports cars, motorcycles and even aircraft.
- LEGO video games are known for their humor and parody, and the LEGO City Undercover game delivers this and more with fully voiced characters and ambient crowds. You will feel immersed in the LEGO City world.