In a rather unique idea, IO Interactive has decided to release an iOS app that gives you a look deep look behind the development of Hitman: Absolution. The app, entitled …Continue reading →
- RATING: M - Mature
- DEVELOPER(S): IO Interactive
- PUBLISHER: Square Enix
- RELEASE DATE: Nov 20, 2012
HITMAN: ABSOLUTION follows The Original Assassin undertaking his most personal contract to date. Betrayed by the Agency and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt and twisted world.
- Showcasing Glacier 2 technology: HITMAN: ABSOLUTION has been built from the ground up, boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game and sound design.
- Contracts Mode: Create your own custom hits by choosing the level, targets, weapons and the rules of assassination in an innovative new online mode. You play to create, which means that no contract is impossible and that you’re in control of how the contract is shaped. Contracts can be shared with friends or the whole Hitman community and the money that you earn will unlock weapons, upgrades and disguises.
- Freedom of Choice: Stalk your prey, fight them head on or adapt as you go along. As Agent 47 the choice is yours thanks to highly evolved gameplay mechanics and a ground-breaking AI system. Like a predator stalking its prey, to a storm of gun fire and everything in between, highly evolved game mechanics and a sophisticated new AI-System provide a rewarding experience, no matter which style Agent 47 chooses for his missions.
- Experience a Living, Breathing World: In the world of Hitman: Absolution every moment can become a story as unique characters, rich dialogue and Hollywood standard performances combine to create a gameplay experience like no other. Characters come to life as players make their way through the world triggering a wide range of reactions. Supported by outstanding performance and motion captures by Hollywood actors, every moment can become a story in HITMAN: ABSOLUTION.
- Disguises: As Agent 47 the identity of almost anyone you meet is yours for the taking. Immobilise your prey, steal their outfit and use your instincts to blend in and deceive your enemies. Blend in and impersonate your victims with a huge variety of disguises. Once in disguise, the world around you will change accordingly, so choose carefully.
- Instinct Mode: See the world through the eyes of Agent 47 and become the world’s deadliest assassin. Using Hitman: Absolution’s Instinct Mode you’ll predict enemy movement, discover new ways to kill and use high powered weaponry with deadly accuracy.
See the world through the eyes of Agent 47. Predict an enemy’s likely patrol path. Observe the environment looking for ways to escape, weapons to use or shortcuts to take. Use Instinct to blend in among enemies’ ranks or impersonate people by hiding in plain sight. Or be more aggressive and engage in Point-Shooting – a new feature, giving the player a last-stand chance taking down multiple opponents.