Rumor: Halo: Master Chief Collection Coming to Xbox One A potential leak reveals that a collection featuring the first four mainline Halo games may be coming this year. Engadget is …Continue reading →
- RATING: M - Mature
- DEVELOPER(S): 343 Industries
- PUBLISHER: Microsoft
- RELEASE DATE: Nov 6, 2012
The Master Chief returns to battle an ancient evil bent on vengeance and annihilation. Shipwrecked on a mysterious world, faced with new enemies and deadly technology, the universe will never be the same. Enlist aboard the UNSC Infinity to experience Halo’s original multiplayer and Spartan Ops – episodic fiction-based co-op missions.
- The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends
- Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4’s Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan IV player progression system.
- Spartan Ops: Extend your campaign experience in a massive-scale adventure that builds upon the “Halo 4” Campaign. Receive a weekly series of cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE followed by new game play missions, played solo or cooperatively with up to three friends – effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game!***
- War Games: Battle the competition in fresh, immersive new game modes and strategies.
- Track your groups, stats and scores on HaloWaypoint.com
- Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4’s graphics, sound and epic game play including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies**
What better way to cap off a short work-week full of BBQ and fireworks than a three day gaming convention in Austin? From July 5th through the 7th, Rooster Teeth …Continue reading →