It's not all bad over in EA Land, as the leading international sports association, FIFA, has once again reached a long term extension agreement with EA Sports, according to an …Continue reading →
FIFA Soccer 13
- RATING: E - Everyone
- DEVELOPER(S): EA Canada
- PUBLISHER: EA Sports
- RELEASE DATE: Sep 25, 2012
FIFA 13 delivers the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. Five game-changing innovations create a true battle for possession, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football. Key features include Attacking Intelligence, FIFA 13 Complete Dribbling, FIFA 13 1st Touch Control, Tactical Free Kicks, refined fundamental, the expansion of the player impact engine and complete authenticity with over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
- Attacking Intelligence – All-new positioning intelligence wires attacking players with the intelligence to analyze plays, and to position themselves to create new attacking opportunities
- FIFA 13 Complete Dribbling – Make every touch matter with the control to be more creative in attack, and the freedom to exploit 1v1 opportunities.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control – A new trapping system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty around trapping.
- Player Impact Engine – The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from collisions for the ball to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession.
- Tactical Free Kicks – Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilizing the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks
- New Passes – Two new passing options give players the ability to dink passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or loft through balls to teammates.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals – Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment
- Complete Authenticity – Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.