Lionhead Studios is unveiling more details about the development of the rail-shooter spinoff of their popular Fable franchise, including the fact that it'll be built on Epic Games' Unreal Engine …Continue reading →
Fable: The Journey
- RATING: T - Teen
- DEVELOPER(S): Lionhead Studios
- PUBLISHER: Microsoft Studios
- RELEASE DATE: Oct 9, 2012
You are the controller and the hero. Powered exclusively by Kinect for Xbox 360®, “Fable: The Journey” is a whole new way to experience the deep storyline, heart-pounding action and picturesque world of Albion that fans have come to know and love about the “Fable” franchise. From the new firstperson perspective of Gabriel, a young dweller who has lost his tribe, you will come to the aid of the ailing and mysterious Theresa, who thrusts you into an action-packed adventure full of dangerous enemies, hair-raising chases and humorous characters. As you traverse through dangerous lands with your horse by your side, you will learn to master magic as a deadly weapon, defend yourself in combat and solve puzzles on your journey to becoming a hero.
“Fable: The Journey” includes the following:
- A captivating narrative. “Fable: The Journey” immerses you in a role-playing experience like never before with a deep storyline and a slew of compelling characters and creatures. In this action-packed adventure you’ll develop a lasting bond with your horse through an emotion-filled journey that will uncover the mystery behind Theresa, who has appeared in all previous games in the franchise.
- Heart-pounding action. Thanks to the controller-free experience of Kinect, you’ll be able to quickly wield magic in ways you never dreamed possible. Use your power to create deadly weapons to obliterate your enemies, leverage spells to slow your enemies’ attacks, or heal your beloved horse with the power of your hands. Pick up the virtual reins and race against the clock in your horse and carriage, battle your way through a barrage of enemies and attacks, and collect items throughout your journey to improve your skills and power.
- An all-new Albion. Built on the Unreal Engine 3, “Fable: The Journey” breathes new life into the world of Albion with stunning graphics and vivid detail. Explore uncharted realms and learn more about the history of Albion along your way.