Roam the Netherlands inhabited with demons, monsters, and overlords. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness is finally available in the United States. People who have looked forward to this moment are either playing this …Continue reading →
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
- RATING: T - Teen
- DEVELOPER(S): Nippon Ichi Software
- PUBLISHER: NIS America Inc
- RELEASE DATE: Oct 8, 2013
Celebrating the 20th year of Nippon Ichi Software and 10th anniversary of the Disgaea series, Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness brings back the popular trio from the first game: Laharl, Etna, and Flonne. With a completely new and original storyline, it offers game system refinements that will entice new fans, while still offering the same kind of hardcore, over-the-top, endless gameplay that is sure to please longtime fans.
- Enhanced Customization
- The character creation system has been completely revamped to allow for the highest level of character customization in series history.
- Master/Pupil System
- The player chooses the master and the pupil, as well as which skills to learn. Benefits include new skills and higher weapon proficiencies for the pupil. The master gets a stat boost.
- Geo Panels
- These status-altering blocks provide bonuses or detriments to the terrain. Change the tide of battle by skillfully manipulating these elemental icons
- Reunite with old friends and meet a new crew!
- Bringing back the fan favorite trio of Laharl, Etna, and Flonne, with new characters and a brand-new story.