Destiny's final content update, Age of Triumph, aims to supply Destiny players with a plentiful serving of activities to partake in, including every Raid brought up to the current light level. During …Continue reading →
- RATING: RP - Rating Pending
- DEVELOPER(S): Bungie
- PUBLISHER: Activision-Blizzard
- RELEASE DATE: Nov 19, 2013
Everything changed with the arrival of the Traveler. It sparked a Golden Age when our civilization spanned our solar system, but it didn’t last. Something hit us, knocked us down. The survivors built a city beneath the Traveler, and have begun to explore our old worlds, only to find them filled with deadly foes. You are a Guardian of the last safe city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Defend the City. Defeat our enemies. Reclaim all that we have lost. Be brave.
- The next evolution of entertainment – an incredible story set within a newly-imagined, always-connected universe filled with action and adventure.
- Create your character, forge your legend by defeating powerful foes, and earn unique and customizable weapons, gear, and vehicles.
- Unprecedented variety of FPS gameplay that redefines the genre and breaks traditional conventions of story, cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes, combined with public and social activities.
Bungie has added microtransactions to Destiny that allow users to boost their character to level 25. For $29.99, you can now upgrade your Destiny characters up to level 25, which …Continue reading →
Recently released court documents have detailed the original plans by Activision to release physical, retail sequels to Destiny up though 2019. Published by GamesBeat's Dean Takahashi (via GameSpot), the documents from the …Continue reading →
Activision has released a developer documentary that details the new content coming to their mega-hit Destiny. One year after it's original release, Activision is touting the largest expansion to date. …Continue reading →