In a rather rare circumstance, Namco Bandai announced and simultaneously released their newest product today entitled “Capsized.” Capsized has existed before on the PC but that version was developed and …Continue reading →
- RATING: N/A
- DEVELOPER(S): indiePub
- PUBLISHER: indiePub
- RELEASE DATE: Feb 13, 2013
Feverishly blast through a hostile planet packed with blood-sucking aliens in CAPSIZED+, an action-packed survival shooter.
GLOWING REVIEWS of the original Capsized:
- A modern original with a nearly pitch-perfect blend of combat and exploration that is as beautiful as it is exhilarating. GameShark
- “More fun, charm and entertainment than a game ten times its size.” – IGN
- Eye-catching. GameSpot
- A progressive return to gamings adventuring roots. Edge Magazine
You are a marooned space traveler whose ship has crash landed on a mysterious alien planet and must navigate through beautiful but perilous environments while fighting bloodthirsty creatures to save your crewmates and escape with your lives.
Use a grappling hook, jet pack, high-tech weapons and awesome powerups create friggin black holes! – to fight through non-linear levels set in explorable, hostile environments.
- Campaign Mode: Test your mettle in thirteen levels with lush and varied terrains.
- Three Arcade Modes: Fight endless waves of enemies in Survival Mode, grab oxygen to survive Last Gasp Challenges or test your survival skills in the weapons-free Armless Mode.
- GameCenter Achievements: Prove your intergalactic survival skills by earning all twelve achievements.
- Lush Environments Enjoy strange and amazing landscapes illustrated in a unique, hand-drawn style. Check out the screen shots.
- Intense Gameplay Test your constitution with more than twenty hours of heart-throbbing, thumb-busting action.
You guys know I'm a big fan of the Humble Bundle, so you know I'm glad to announce that this week we've got a new installment in their flagship deal: …Continue reading →