Strauss Zelnick, CEO of Take-Two Interactive, has said players can expect something that is "highly creative and innovative" from the next game by Ken Levine, co-founder of the now disbanded Irrational …Continue reading →
- RATING: M - Mature
- DEVELOPER(S): Irrational Games
- PUBLISHER: 2K Games
- RELEASE DATE: Mar 26, 2013
Indebted to the wrong people, and with his life on the line, hired gun Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.
- The City in the Sky – Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission – Set in 1912, former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Whip, Zip, and Kill – Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Tear Through Time – Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers – Throw explosive fireballs, shoot lightning, and release murders of crows as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- Custom Combat Experience – With deadly weapons in one hand, powerful Vigors in the other, and the ability to open Tears in time and space, fight your own way through the floating city of Columbia to rescue Elizabeth and reach freedom.
- 1999 Mode – Open your own Tear to 1999 to experience the design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
During a Q&A with Reddit yesterday, Irrational Games' Creative Director Ken Levine announced that Garry Schyman, composer for BioShock 1 and 2, will be returning for BioShock Infinite. He also …Continue reading →