http://gamingtrend.com
July 29, 2014, 05:03:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox 360 with games - $225 shipped *** SOLD ***  (Read 511 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2011, 11:45:48 PM »

Got it just less than a month ago brand new - $299. It's the newer model with the gloss finish, 250gb. Maybe a total of 3 hours use on it, if even that. (PS3 is getting all my time.) Comes with the original box, manuals (never opened) controller, power supply, cables, and anything else that came in the original box.. all in like-new perfect condition.

Also throwing in the the following games (scratch-free and in perfect condition with case/manual - they were purchased new and I take care of my stuff!):

Xbox (360 is BC):

Counter-Strike
Warpath

360:

Perfect Dark Zero
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Shadowrun
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
Supreme Commander 2 (Brand New)
Universe at War Earth Assault (Brand New)
Warhammer Battle March (Brand New)

I'd prefer to sell this as a bundle and think $225 shipped is a fair asking price considering how much I spent for everything.

Only catch is I can't ship it until next weekend (15th-17th) as I'm in fort lauderdale on vacation visiting family and won't get back till then. I brought my PS3  with me and honestly just don't need both systems seems like this generation it's more of a hassle especially when you're on a budget, and I dont think I can ever justify a $10 monthly fee just to play online or use netflix when I can do that and more for free on my PS3.

Any interest PM me.. I'd also consider trades, such as a PS3 60GB and any extras.

EDIT: Yes this is the newer "slim" model!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 11:11:20 PM by corruptrelic » Logged

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 02:35:05 AM »

I'm interested, will PM you.
Mithridates

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 02:03:01 PM »

Quote from: corruptrelic on January 07, 2011, 11:45:48 PM

Only catch is I can't ship it until next weekend (15th-17th) as I'm in fort lauderdale on vacation visiting family and won't get back till then. I brought my PS3  with me and honestly just don't need both systems seems like this generation it's more of a hassle especially when you're on a budget, and I dont think I can ever justify a $10 monthly fee just to play online or use netflix when I can do that and more for free on my PS3.

I'm not faulting you for selling your 360, it sounds like that makes sense for you.  But I am curious as to what you are paying a $10 monthly fee for?  Are you talking about LIVE?  That's like $4 a month.   icon_biggrin
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 03:31:43 PM »

Actually I was just going by the 'suggested retail pricing' for Live, which is $9.99 a month or $59.99 for a year..

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
ericb

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 09:54:39 PM »

I'm interested if you don't come to a deal with leo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: