http://gamingtrend.com
July 31, 2014, 05:25:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS/WTT: The Darkness  (Read 566 times)
madpeon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2007, 04:02:53 PM »

Anyone interested in this? I've enjoyed the time I've put into it but unfortunately its one of the rare games that makes me motion sick.

Willing to sell or trade for another 360 game (if its a newer one, I can throw in some cash). PM me with questions or offers!

Edit: I also have a Wii and PS2, so those are also open to trade offers as well.
Caine
Gaming Trend Senior Member

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 04:47:55 PM »

Quote from: madpeon on September 18, 2007, 04:02:53 PM

Anyone interested in this? I've enjoyed the time I've put into it but unfortunately its one of the rare games that makes me motion sick.

you too?  i only played the demo and by the time i finished, i was woozy.  i've never been motion sick from games before but this one just got me.  it wasn't even the Aliens-like snake view either.  i was interested in it, but now i think i'll rent it from gamefly. 

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
madpeon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 06:35:55 PM »

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the FOV70 or so, instead of the typical 90.

HL2 pulled the same stunt and I could only play that for about an hour at a time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: