http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 04:17:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows surface rt 64gb interest thread  (Read 259 times)
Punisher
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2013, 12:18:02 AM »

So... I have a windows RT 64GB with soft touch keyboard.. I got it in jan I think... I have used it a few times, but have been thinking about putting it up for sale... Still not too sure though so figured if anyone was interested in it... I am thinking around $400 give or take... Again, not sure if I want to get rid of it yet and not sure why I m hesitating either...
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 01:32:03 AM »

The software marketplace is slim pickin's. Pretty easy to see why. On the flipside, just this past week MS announced a convergence of all MS stores into one, and with Unity support and the new Surface 2's (Pro and Pro 2) and MS putting more force behind it, I can see why it'd not be easy to decide.

I'm on a Surface Pro 128GB, and while I enjoy it, it isn't a gaming machine - and I miss my desktop PC for that part of it.

I'd consider selling this one myself, but I absolutely love the portability and the touch interface while I'm not at home.

The one thing I'm looking forward to seeing how it shakes out is the Smartglass for Xbox One.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 01:33:34 AM by Purge » Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: