http://gamingtrend.com
July 23, 2014, 07:55:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spring Cleaning - Lots of things for sale or trade (Updated 5/28)  (Read 1704 times)
JSL
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2008, 05:19:41 AM »

It is Spring cleaning time and I have a lot I would like to get rid of. All prices include shipping. If you want to make me an offer other than what I posted please go ahead, I'm open to any offers.

DVDs:
Tomorrow Never Dies Special Edition - $5 shipped
Golden Eye - $5 shipped

PC Games:
Dangerous Waters - Manual (installation and quick start: ~12 pages), Map, no box - $10 shipped

PC Hardware:
Logitech Freedom 2.4 Cordless Joystick - Make me an offer

Wii Games:
Zack & Wiki - $20 shipped

Wants:

DVD:
Stardust
Death at a Funderal

Wii:
Lego Star Wars Complete
Mario Kart
Super Smash Brothers
Okami
Endless Ocean

Gamecube:
Beyond Good & Evil
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 07:24:13 PM by JSL » Logged
KC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 12:03:35 PM »

YGPM
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 12:22:40 PM »

I dont want to take sales away from anyone but I feel that I should mention that Stardock (in my opinion) has a very draconian policy regarding their games and used sales.  If the serial key is registered to someone else then you cannot get any of the updates.  This would make it difficult to play any of the expansions as they require the previous games to be fully updated.
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 04:39:19 PM »

Quote from: Canuck on May 07, 2008, 12:22:40 PM

I dont want to take sales away from anyone but I feel that I should mention that Stardock (in my opinion) has a very draconian policy regarding their games and used sales.  If the serial key is registered to someone else then you cannot get any of the updates.  This would make it difficult to play any of the expansions as they require the previous games to be fully updated.

True, although I am fairly certain there is a way to do it. If anyone is interested GC2 I would transfer first before having you send payment, as long as your feedback was good.  slywink
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 02:30:54 AM »

Quote from: JSL on May 07, 2008, 04:39:19 PM

Quote from: Canuck on May 07, 2008, 12:22:40 PM

True, although I am fairly certain there is a way to do it. If anyone is interested GC2 I would transfer first before having you send payment, as long as your feedback was good.  slywink

Please let us know if you find out how to do it. I'm in the process of buying GC2 from Calvin, and we need to figure out the transfer as well. Thanks.
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 04:35:42 AM »

Quote from: Jeff Jones on May 08, 2008, 02:30:54 AM

Please let us know if you find out how to do it. I'm in the process of buying GC2 from Calvin, and we need to figure out the transfer as well. Thanks.

Well, the only thing that came to mind was having the email for the account switched to a different person's email. That seems like it should work.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 07:56:54 AM »

This is Stardock's policy regarding used games.  It looks like you can purchase a new serial from them at a discounted price if you want to.  Sucks but it's their game so I guess they can do it however they feel like.

Reselling copies of Galactic Civilizations II is against Stardock's license terms, and resold/used copies will not be supported.  If you've purchased a used copy of the game and/or get an error about your serial number already being in use/registered to another user, there are several options available:

1) The Galactic Civilization II retail CDs do not use copy protection. You may install and play the retail version as-is (v1.0 or v1.0X).

2) The last version of the game which we've made available to everyone is the March 2006 v1.0X update. You may download it below.

3) If you would like to receive customer support and future updates, you should return your copy of GalCiv II to your point of purchase and request a new (un-used) copy. Most retailers will exchange PC games within a set period of time for the same title.

4) If none of the above helps, please open a support ticket with us via this website or by emailing [email protected]. You may purchase a valid license key from us at a discount from the MSRP.
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 06:20:45 PM »

Alright, getting this topic back on track, I have removed Galciv 2 so it is no longer an issue. I have also lowered the prices for a few things and updated the list so the sold items are not listed any longer. I will probably accept any reasonable offer. I may have a few "wants" so I will add those for trading options as well.
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 10:26:22 PM »

I put in some things I would consider trading for.
Kestrel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 04:43:50 AM »

I'll take "clear and present danger". 

PM on the way.
Vinda-Lou

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 02:46:58 AM »

PM regarding Dangerous Waters sent.
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »

One more price drop before I trade things in or sell them in other ways.
IamChuckles
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 09:27:02 PM »

You have PM.
JSL

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 09:35:45 PM »

Quote from: IamChuckles on May 16, 2008, 09:27:02 PM

You have PM.

PM back!