http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 01:14:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 288 times)
Vinda-Lou
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2011, 04:09:03 AM »

Yes,  I need the money, that's why I'm pretty much selling all of my possessions here.  So before ebay or Craig's List, I'm offering my Garmin Forerunner 405cx Heart Rate Monitor / GPS watch.  The watch is in great condition - comes with everything but the box (but I'll look for it).  The heart rate monitor straps into your chest, the watch is not as bulky as I was led to believe.  If you hook the dongle to your computer, when you walk into the room after a run, it automatically syncs all your data (calories, distance, elevation, velocity, etc.) to your computer.  You can track progress, set up a whole slew of things, and best of all, it uses Google Earth to show you where you ran.  And it is very accurate!

See it here and check it out elsewhere.  Good all around gadget.

I'm asking $130 - probably the lowest you will find anywhere.  It is this low so I can sell it, the lower price is not an indication of the quality!  If I can't sell it at OO/GT, then off to ebay or Craig's List for a higher price.  (I really hate sounding like a salesman!).

I can send it out by Saturday most likely.  Please pay $5 for shipping with insurance and tracking.  Thanks.  Happy to answer questions.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:17:25 PM by Vinda-Lou » Logged
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 03:09:01 PM »

How old, and how much use?  Is it black?
Vinda-Lou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 05:01:52 PM »

It's just over a year old, blue, and used maybe a dozen times. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: