http://gamingtrend.com
August 22, 2014, 01:59:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LF: Pikmin 2 (gamecube)  (Read 473 times)
Dan_Theman
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2008, 09:42:13 PM »

A friend lost his copy, and as he got me and my son into the game I feel almost obligated to "lend" mine to him (grudgingly).  I figured I'd just find another one used, and then came to the realization that apparently some folks consider this a hot item and the prices start at $70 on up on Amazon ... which is quite frankly ridiculous.

I don't need the box, the manual, or anything like that - I'm just looking for the actual game in playable condition.  I'll pay cash via PayPal, as long as the amount is within reason.  Help me GamingTrend community, you're my only hope!

- Dan
Caine
Gaming Trend Senior Member

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 10:57:46 PM »

i got a used copy i paid ~15 for last year at a gamestop.  two, actually, as i was looking for one for someone here.  how's 10 shipped for everything?  i'll have no use for the case, etc, but maybe it will be useful to you.

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Dan_Theman
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 02:51:10 PM »

Quote from: Caine on April 19, 2008, 10:57:46 PM

i got a used copy i paid ~15 for last year at a gamestop.  two, actually, as i was looking for one for someone here.  how's 10 shipped for everything?  i'll have no use for the case, etc, but maybe it will be useful to you.
Perfect!  You're awesome!  Sending you a PM.
Mithridates

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 12:55:35 AM »

Wow, that was very nice of Caine.  I sold mine a few weeks back on eBay for $55.  I couldn't believe it.  Awesome though, since that'll cover Mario Kart next week!!
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 04:44:59 AM »

that's crazy. 

maybe i should look around for more copies.   ninja

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: