http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 04:04:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Cause [Xbox 360] for trade  (Read 444 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2006, 05:15:05 PM »

In good condition (no scratches) with case and manual.

Looking for Chromehounds, Ghost Recon, NHL 2K7, King Kong, Dead or Alive 4, or Enchanted Arms. (All 360)

Will consider other offers though on just about any xbox 360 game I dont have already. (Likewise needs to be in good condition with no scratches as the last time I traded - no names - I got a disc that looked like it was used as a coaster and pencil sharpener for the last 10 years!)

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
HankRaptor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 01:40:01 PM »

Ill take it! I have Dead or Alive 4 email me if you still wish to trade, [email protected] we can work out the details.

Wii Number 6291 3315 9378 1013
360- HankRaptor
PSN- HankRaptor
Crispin sees what you are doing and he is NONE TOO PLEASED.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 03:13:38 PM »

First of all, it was where I kept my spare sand-paper.  icon_wink No, seriously, If you had problems with a trade, please leave feedback so the rest of us don't have to go through the same thing.

if HR falls through, I'm next in line for the game. I have trades.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 08:25:59 PM »

Damn where were you guys yesterday?! I traded it in to gamestop earlier today (didn't even get half of what I paid for it) and got Chromehounds. Would have definitely taken dead or alive 4 though.. I'll have to make a mental note of keeping them up a little longer for the old folks around here..  icon_biggrin

And as far as the bad disc only reason I'm not leaving the feedback is because when I traded I didn't ask the person the condition of the disc (I just assumed it was in good condition) and I have no doubt in my mind if I asked them they would have been honest about it. Thus, the reason no names or feedback are left.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 08:31:49 PM »

Quote from: corruptrelic on October 04, 2006, 08:25:59 PM

Damn where were you guys yesterday?! I traded it in to gamestop earlier today (didn't even get half of what I paid for it) and got Chromehounds. Would have definitely taken dead or alive 4 though.. I'll have to make a mental note of keeping them up a little longer for the old folks around here..  icon_biggrin

It's a tiny bit more effort but for brand new games you are much better off Ebaying them on a 24 hour auction.  I ebayed Dead Rising the first week it was out and got $50 back, which was a damn site better than the $30 trade-in that Gamestop was offering.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: