http://gamingtrend.com
April 23, 2014, 01:44:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to part with a gift card from f.y.e. media store  (Read 682 times)
the Nightbreeze
Gaming Trend Reader

Done posting.

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2005, 04:40:24 PM »

There are so many things I would like to grab at f.y.e. or fye.com with this $55 USD gift card, but I would like none of them as much as I would like to pay half of my electric bill.

I don't have feedback here, but I do have a modest but 100% positive Ebay Feedback (UserID: andyredbeard)  The only transaction I've ever done through Gone Gold was I once sold a used scanner to Zekester, if you want someone to ask about my reputation.

To make it attractive, I'll take $50 USD for the card.  Email me or YIM me and I'll give you my Paypal address.  Nothing against the PMs on this site, but I'd rather use my email or YIM.

I have never mailed anything internationally, so if you are not in the US, you'll have to teach me about the costs and proceedure.  I'll gladly pay all costs to ship within the US.  However,  internationally I'll have to see what the costs to ship are before I commit to the same, but I likely will pick up the tab anyways.

I'll have to do this first come, first serve.  Thanks for your help.

Done posting
the Nightbreeze
Gaming Trend Reader

Done posting.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 12:59:45 AM »

Hmm. 50 thread views, no takers.

The card is now unavailable.  I suppose I'll simply use the card myself and E-bay what merchendaise it yields.

Happy gaming to all.

Done posting
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: