http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 12:27:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Xbone Day One Edition  (Read 451 times)
Punisher
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2013, 08:09:31 PM »

So. I have an unopened Day One edition (Black Box) that I am planning on returning. It was pre-ordered a while ago, but my financial situation has changed, so it has to go. This will be returned probably early Wednesday afternoon, but I figured I'd see if someone here might want it first.
"Rules"
1) Only available to established members with a good history (determined by me. not referring to arguments or anything, but I will check with the trading forum to see if there are any past issues)
2) Price +shipping +PayPal fees (I believe you can send as a gift and you pay fees directly)
3) If nothing happens by 4PM EST Tuesday 11/26/2013, I am canceling this and returning it.
4) Reply to this post with your interest and price
5) Need payment by Wednesday 11/27/2013 @ 12Noon EST
6) Shipping will be via UPS for tracking purposes. You tell me how fast you want it and I'll get a price.

I paid $535 including tax, so that is the price I am asking (plus #2 above). If someone wants to offer more so be it. Not an auction or anything, but basically, when I check back in here the next time (probably a few hours or so), best offer takes it.
First time doing this here, so if I am doing something wrong please let me know.
In the event that there is a problem with accepting multiple offers, then the first person with an offer of asking price or higher to post gets it.

To be honest, I hesitated even posting this as it would be much easier to just return this at the store 4 blocks away, but I figured, someone here might really want one still.
Punisher
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 10:42:45 PM »

SOLD!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 01:35:34 AM by Punisher » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: